Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

FO Friday

   I have 2 FOs this week, but I am only going to show a picture of one. They are both beanies, but for onr, I haven't gotten a picture taken yet, for two, I think I am going to re-knit it sooner or later.

The first is my uncle Jack's birthday present. It's a sort of Dallas Cowboy's beanie, I improvised the look of the star, with Yoda ears. Yes, Yoda ears, which is what he wanted. Please excuse any ends that aren't woven in in this picture, they are woven in now though.



   The second is the beanie I made for Steven. It has the words OKC Thunder on it, which is his favorite basketball team. The reason I want to re knit it is because I knit too many rows before knitting the letters and when I started the decreases, it squished the top word up and you can't tell what it says.
   Next week, I will have for sure one FO to share with you, my Garden View Shawlette, and maybe others too! I am looking forward to seeing all of y'all's FOs for this week, go check out Tami's Amis blog! Link is in the sidebar ->

No comments:

Post a Comment