Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Handspun Galore!

   These last few days, I have been spinning a lot of yarn. I finally, today took some pictures of some of them in the natural light. I named it Mixed Berry. Various yardages, various weights, all mini skeins between 6-23 yds.


10 Yds. 2 ply Worsted Weight, 100% Shetland Wool, Mixed Berry colorway


13 Yds. 2 ply Worsted Weight, 100% Shetland Wool, Mixed Berry colorway

6 Yds. 2 ply, Worsted Weight, 100% Shetland Wool, Mixed Berry colorway


17 Yds. 2 Ply, Fingering Weight, 100% Shetland Wool, Mixed Berry Colorway


9 Yds. 2 Ply, Thick & Thin, 100% Shetland Wool, Mixed Berry colorway


   I will be taking pictures of the other skein and the other skeins of the Genie in a Bottle colorway. All of these are hand spun and are available on my Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment