Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Picture-less Post

   This week, I am knitting like crazy, I have no idea why either. I think it's because I've been catching up on the Stockinette Zombies podcast, and when I watch it I feel an obligation to knit. Yesterday I watched 4 episodes/4 hours and got a ton of knitting done on the Off-the-Shoulder Pullover for Miracle. I'm to the increases that make the sweater flouncy, then after I do the shaping, It'll go back to the 1x1 rib that I so despise. Ribbing to me is the least fun part of knitting. This being my first garment and having to start with 8 inches of 1x1 ribbing, I'm hoping that not all garments have to have ribbing. Even the 2x2 ribbing in the beanies that I knit wasn't fun. Luckily, the pullover is mostly stockinette.
   Also, the Leaf Evolution Mystery KAL is almost over and I am 12 rows/2 repeats from being finished with the 2nd clue. Thankfully, the rest of the shawl clues don't have to be repeated. The last clue comes out next week, so I hopefully will finish the 5th clue by next then. Actually, I HAVE to finish it. I can't wait to see the finished object! It's going to be beautimus!

   Well, until tomorrow, (WIP Wednesday) where I will show you pictures of these beauties.
               ~Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment