Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   Three WIPs this week, they're all knitting up really quick. First is the Leaf Evolution Mystery KAL by Tetiana Otruta. Knit Bottom up, (Thankfully!) on size 7 needles, in Sweet Georgia "Tourmaline." I finally finished the 14 repeats and have moved on to the 3rd clue. Well kinda... I got a little sidetracked by the next two WIPs. :)



   This is the Off-the-Shoulder Pullover by Vladimir Teriokhin. Knit bottom up (*sigh*) and is seamed (so it'll have 4 separate pieces), on size 7 needles, in RHSS "Amethyst." Bottom up is not so great... Very slow.. It is for my friend, Miracle. Hopefully it will be done by the end of my KAL (July 31, there's still plenty of time to join! Come on!)


   Last, but certainly not least, Red Dwarf Socks by Cristi H. Brockway, my first pair of socks. They are knit toe up, on size 4 DPNs, in worsted weight yarn. Since it is my first pair, I am using RHSS in Delft Blue. I really love toe up! It's simple (to me) and teaches short row shaping, another first. The safety pin is there as a  place marker to mark the beginning of the round.


   Don't forget to check out Tami Ami's, link on sidebar! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment