Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

FO Friday

   I have 2 FOs this week, First is the Garden View Shawlette, a project I should have finished mid-May, but ran out of yarn. But, better late than never right? Thanks to my amazing boyfriend for modeling it ;) It turned out great! Garden View Shawlette by Tracey Withanee  in the colorway Pam by BrazenStitchery-worsted weight. 7 leaves, 52" wide, 11" deep at the center.




   Second is a itty bitty bow knit from my handspun on size 1 (2.25mm) needles. Pattern is Lolita Bows by Blackbird McKinsey.


   Hop on over to Tami Amis to see more FO Friday posts, link in sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Modeling boyfriend a keeper! Beautiful shawl, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes he is a keeper, he loves modeling my knitwear, and getting knitwear from me :)

      Delete