Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Full Steam Ahead

   This week I have to power through my Leaf Evolution Mystery Shawl. I accidentally added and extra repeat which threw my stitch count off by about 12 st which is a lot when you need it to be perfect. By the time I realized it, I had already knit 4 rows and 3 purl-back rows. So, I spent my Saturday night tinking back to where I was supposed to be. As of today, I have finished the 3rd clue and am moving on to the 4th. I am farther behind than others, but I am quickly catching up! I can't wait to see the final object!



   I am slowly, but surely working on the Off-the-Shoulder Pullover. I've finished 8 (I think) repeats and haven't worked on it since last Wednesday.
   I completely ripped out the Red Dwarf Socks. I didn't like the way the Red Heart yarn was knitting up. I think I will wait until I have some sock yarn to knit those.
   I started my own podcast, All in One. I will record weekly, Fridays or Saturdays, and post show notes. The first episode is up and I plan to record again at the end of the week. You should check it out!
   The KALs in my Ravelry group are still going on. Sadly, I am the only one so far. Go check it out. I would love to knit with y'all! Only Living for Today KALs.

No comments:

Post a Comment