Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Finish that Shawl...

   Working on my Leaf Evolution MKAL right now, powering through to get finished by Friday. I am going to work on it until I work up the courage to untangle the rest of the skein. When I first got the skein, I didn't unwind it properly, so it became a mess, here's a picture. It took me a week, more or less, but I unwound what I could into a ball and put the rest in a zipper bag in timeout. Now, I am trying to work up the energy to untangle the rest of it to finish the shawl. Not looking forward to it at all.




   I have been looking around lately at buddy cases, snap bags, and circular cases by Namaste Inc. I've seen and heard so many great reviews and I think they'd be awesome to have! My favorite though is the Buddy Case in Hollywood Pink, It's gorgeous!! I have also been looking at Ball Winders and Yarn Swifts. There are just so many things that I feel are essential to support my love for my crafting. Now, I just have to save up my money to get them!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment