Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   My most active WIPs this week are my Leaf Evolution Mystery KAL (trying to finish it by friday) and my spinning. Today, I finished clue #4. I am using size 7 needles, and SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock in "Tourmaline." I started on clue #5 earlier this afternoon.


Here is a close up.


   The spinning is still the Shetland wool, this is give or take 160 yds of singles. I am working on another set of singles now. I wrapped it around a leg of my niddy noddy so that I don't loose it and so that I can use my spindle. I am hoping for a 2-3 ply fingering weight.


   Watch for the second episode of my Podcast on Saturday! I will record either Friday afternoon or Saturday afternoon. In the meantime, go check out all the other WIPW posts at Tami Ami's!! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment