Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Better Late Than Never

   This is basically my FO Friday post for this week. I finished my Leaf Evolution Shawl! The tree didn't want to cooperate so the left half is kind of collapsing. I used SweetGeorgia tough love sock in "Tourmaline" on size 7 needles. It just finished blocking about 5 minutes ago and I rushed outside to take this picture. :)


   A close up...


   So thankful that this shawl is done! I think I am going to work on simpler projects for now. Don't get me wrong, the lace is beautiful, but this was a lot of tinking back, starting over, looking up how to do things on YouTube, etc. I am going to work on the Pullover and the baby socks I just started now. The pattern for the socks I am using is A Toe-Up Pattern to Fit Any Foot, on Two Circulars, I am doing them on 3 DPN instead. Using one for the bottom and one for the top, and of course my spare. It's just a simple toe-up, stockinette sock, with a fleegle heel. I'm estimating a baby's foot size using these size charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment