Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   I have one active WIP this week and one that I will be working on later tonight, so basically two works in progress. First is some socks, my first adult size pair, you'll see the baby pair on Friday. ;) These are stockinette anklets. I don't like long socks at all... I used Judy's Magic Cast On, Fleegle Heel, and a K2TogTBL bind off. These are on DPN, only 3 though. Instep needle, heel flap needle, and spare. They are 40 st around and the heel flap gets increased from 20 st to 38. They are on size 4 DPN, then yarn is Juniper Moon Farm's "Moonshine" in the colorway 0010 "Cotton Candy." I am loving knitting socks, fast and easy!

Here is my project page. 

   My other WIP is the off shoulder pullover, but so far it's just stockinette with increases, not that interesting, so I won't bother posting a picture until I start the armhole shaping.

Head on over to Tami Ami's for more WIP posts. Link in sidebar ->

No comments:

Post a Comment