Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm So Happy!

   So, last night, guess what I got? A sewing machine! It's a Singer Simple 23 stitch 2263, and I love it! I played around with it some last night, wound bobbins with thread (1 black and 1 white), tried out stitches, and practiced straight lines. I sewed up some of the holes in my boyfriend's shirts while I was at it too. I can't wait until I get some zippers and interfacing, and probably some new fabric too, that way I can start making project bags! I have memorized how to make them by watching YouTube videos, and just want to make one already!


  For Tour de Fleece, I am almost done with the Shetland wool, and it will be plied soon! Next in line is "Queen Mermaid!" 

Episode 3 is up on my Podcast Blog! Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment