Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I have 3 WIPs this week. First of course is the Off-the-Shoulder Pullover by Vladimir Teriokhin, which got  a lot of love this week, it's up to 21". 1.25" away from armhole decreases! Knit on size 7 21" circulars, in Red Heart Super Saver "Amethyst."



   Second is the baby beanie from my pattern Multi Colored Star Beanie, which still needs testers if anyone is interested. (see here) This is a test that I'm doing along with my testers. Knit on size 6 12" circulars in Red Heart Super Saver "Country Rose" "Light Raspberry" "Petal Pink" and "Baby Pink." The "Petal Pink" and "Baby Pink" look way too similar to tell that they are different colors, but if you look very closely, you can see that the one on the outside has a slightly more pink tone than the inner one.


   And last, but not least, the camo socks. I knit on these while we were at the movies today seeing Despicable Me 2, which was AMAZING! By far one of the best movies I've seen in awhile! Anyways, these are knit on size 2 DPN (still missing the other 2 in the package) in Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! "Green Camo Multi."


Don't forget to check out Tami's Amis for more WIPW posts! Link in sidebar ->

2 comments:

  1. Loving all that purple. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete