Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   Here it is, late Wednesday night, and I'm knitting and watching podcasts. Knitting in Circles to be exact. I only have one Work-in-Progress this week, and I am not even going to bother with a picture because I am almost completely done with it. I will simply just explain it.
   I am knitting another Blues Infinity Scarf by Jenny Withrow. I am completely in love with this pattern, it is so simple and easy to memorize! This is my fourth times knitting it, does that show you how much I love it? This time I am knitting it in Caron Simply Soft "Gray Heathers" on size 10 needles. I love Caron Simply Soft too, it's so.... soft! It's definitely going to drape amazingly, it already is! I should be done, either tonight, or early tomorrow afternoon. I'm just knitting until I run out of yarn. Project Page
   I will be working on the Barter Socks when I finish this scarf, since they need to get done. The socks are done on size 3 DPN in 100% Romney Wool. Project Page
   Well, until FO Friday, see ya!

Be sure to check out Tami's Amis for moreWIPW posts! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment