Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Spinning Frenzy

   These last two days, I have been in a spinning frenzy... I finished spinning the singles of the Corriedale, Navajo plied it, washed, thwacked, and dyed it, and it's now drying. I got some more Alpaca in the mail today, so I started on that and have been spinning, spinning, and spinning. I am almost halfway through the first of the two batts I received. For the Corriedale, I got 85 yd of a Navajo Ply, lace-light fingering weight (16 WPI) here's a picture before I over dyed it.


Maybe, I'll get through the Alpaca tonight and get it plied tomorrow! Who knows!

As for knitting, I re-cast on my Cable Hugger and am almost back to the point where I ripped it out! I also purchased some fabric to make another Project Bag :) Well, of to sew I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment