Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   This week, I have a ton of things on my plate. 3 projects that I'm actively working on, and probably 50 other things I should be working on. First project, which has gotten the most love this week is my Cable Hugger by Karima Sundarji in Red Heart Super Saver "Country Rose" on size 7 needles. Project Page The Cable Hugger KAL (As well as the Geneveive CAL) have been extended to November 30, Midnight CST, so come join in, we'd love to knit with you!





   Second of all, I have been working on the many pairs of Elf Earwarmers for my Nannie. I am finally working on the Right ears. I finished all 12 left ears. I am using Spock/Elf Earwarmers by Akua Lezli Hope for the ear part and will be using Ear Warmers by Shala to connect them to and keep them on the ears. They are in Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! "Christmas Sparkle" on size H crochet hook. Project Page



   I am doing another barter,  and in trade is another pair of socks. The yarn is 100% Alpaca in a sport weight on size 3 needles. Project Page

   I have actually been spinning a lot lately, and have started some 100% Alpaca that is black. I am going to spin both batts that I have then Navajo Ply them. I also forgot to show you on Friday that I had finished the 100% Corriedale Wool... I got 85 Yd of a N-ply, light fingering weight. I overdyed the first dying that I had done with some Pink Lemonade and some Strawberry Kiwi Kool-Aid. Project Page





Thanks for checking me out this week, be sure to check out Tami's Amis blog for more WIPW posts! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordyn,
    I wanted to let you know that i have passed along the Liebster Award to you. Please check out my latest post for information. :)
    http://ayarnfullife.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-liebster-award.html

    Emily

    ReplyDelete