Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   This week, I have two active projects, one of which is nearly done! The baby sweater that I'm making for my soon-to-be-born baby cousin Jenna, is completely finished with ends woven in but I need to get a separating zipper and steek it.

I am actually fond of the finished object. It took a bit to figure everything out, but it was worth it! Hopefully it'll keep baby Jenna warm! Project Page

This is what will be a Miss Zerah cardigan in Caron Simply Soft "Orchid" on size 8 needles. It's super soft and turning out lovely! Project Page


This week was short and sweet, but I promise that with all of the plans I have going on in my head, there's bound to be a ton more next week! For more WIPW posts, check out Tami's Amis ->

No comments:

Post a Comment