Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday

I have so many WIPs but they're also all getting some love! First is the Miss Zerah by Shana Trimm in Caron Simply Soft "Orchid" on size 8 needles. All I have left to do is 6 seed stitch rows and the sleeves, but I've been trying to get other stuff done. Project page




I have also been thundering through the hip increases in my Cable Hugger by Karima Sundarji in Red Heart Super Saver "Country Rose" on size 7 needles. In about 12 rows, I'll get to bind off. Project page


This I've finished one of the socks for my  barter, 100% alpaca Gray on size 3 needles I put in waste yarn so that I can work the other one up to the same place  and make the cuffs even without running out of yarn. Project page

I am trying to hurriedly finish all of the earwarmers and I should be done sooner than I know it. All I have left are the cuffs and the flower shapes. They're in Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! "Christmas Sparkle" on size H hook project page


For more wipw posts, check out Tami's Amis blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment