Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday, Late Edition

   I know I'm late this week, probably because I'm trying to get so much done as soon as possible for many reasons. But first, I have my Cable Hugger by Karima Sundarji in Red Heart Super Saver "Country Rose" on size  7 needles. I have gotten a fair amount done since you last saw it, I've finished the back and started the front, which I should be done with soon.





   Second I have the Miss Zerah by Shanna Trim on size 8 needles in Caron Simply Soft "Orchid" which would be done, if it hadn't been put on the back burner so that I could knit on my Cable Hugger. But it's getting some love, I finished the body and am now magic looping the first sleeve.


I also am almost finished with all of the ear warmers. All 18 pairs. 12 pair of elf ears and 6 pair of neon flowers. I just need to make the flowers and finish sewing everything together. These are in Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! "Christmas Sparkle" (elf ears) Red Heart Super Saver "Pretty 'n Pink" "Bikini" and "Amethyst" on a size H hook.


And last, but not least, the barter socks in 100% alpaca fingering weight on size 3 needles.


Yes, all of these things are active! I have worked on each and every thing this week in hopes to get them all done.

I also wanted to show off the bag I sewed up the other day, it's 14x5x5" and has my socks in it :) I cut the fabric in half and steamed it since it was a 1 way design fabric. I Think as I get better, they will be sold in my etsy shop :)


For more wipw posts, check out Tami's Amis blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment