Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm back!

So I haven't been a very good blogger lately, I think my last non FO Friday or WIP Wednesday post was at least a month ago, which compared to how I used to blog, is horrible blogger-ing! So, I decided to share with you what I've been working on!

I've been working on my Cable Hugger by Karima Sundarji pretty much monogamously lately, but somehow, in the middle on monogamy, I have 3 FOs, one of which was a major order. (Which I can't show you because I packaged it up before even thinking of taking a photo.) This is in Red Heart Super Saver "Country Rose" on size 7 needles. Yesterday, I had the front and the back both done, ready to seam so I could work on the sleeves and the rest of the sweater, which I soon had to rip out because instead of the measurement I needed, I had knit 5 extra inches! I really wish I would have been measuring along the way, instead of just thinking, "I'll just go all the way, I don't need to measure." So last night, I ripped back to before I started the W&Ts, because I just couldn't pick up those wraps to save my life, and I didn't want to tink, I wanted to save time. When in the end I'm re-knitting a whole week's worth of work, which isn't saving time at all! I'm not going to post a photo yet, but I will when I seam it all up!



I am also still working on the barter socks, which just have the ribbing left, and will be done with those really soon!

The finished objects I have are the earwarmers (again no photo) and a baby cardigan for my baby cousin Jenna, who was born October 20, 9 lb 9 oz, 22" I did add a hot pink button to this for a pop of color but here it is! (unblocked)


This one only took me 2 days, I needed something mindless and easy to work on on our road trip to the panhandle, it's a basic slouchy hat in Red Heart Super Saver "Pretty in Pink" on size 8 needles. I'm glad I finished it when I did because the panhandle was very cold and very windy which makes for a bad hair day.


In other news, I will be moving, hopefully this week! I will hopefully post more when we get settled, I'm sure I'll have lots of photos to share! But for now, here's some photo's from our trip/Halloween.

The leaves in the panhandle turning yellow, gorgeous since we don't see this in the cities.


the wide open plains of Texas

Miss molly in her super cute Halloween costume


I'm glad to be back blogging, hopefully I can keep it pretty constant! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment