Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Well, Hello Again!

   So, we got all settled into our new house and are really liking it here! I have been reunited with my stash and all of my projects which means.... yep that's right! Work on all of the things! I have been working on my Cable Hugger by Karima Sundarji, started a few new projects, and have resumed progress on my Snowflakes Throw by Tammy Hildebrand. I have also finished some projects, since when moving, (in my case) you get to spend 6+ hours in the car knitting! Also, for the first few days, I only had 2 projects with me.

Sweater Progress.... I have finished the front, back and one sleeve, only a sleeve, a collar, and a cable band to go!




Since the blanket motifs are easy, I do them while I watch podcasts! Or do schoolwork, it just depends!


I also cast on another slouchy hat for a purse project. It's in some hand dyed orange handspun unknown content yarn from a friend. They're knit on size 8 needles, and I provisionally cast on just to make sure I had plenty to do ribbing and knit the entire length to make it slouchy! (Will be for sale on my Etsy shop when it's finished)



Barter socks finished. Knit on size 3 needles in fingering weight 100% Alpaca yarn, mens size US10.5/11 (10" foot)

Finished earwarmers (own pattern) on size H crochet hook in Red Heart Super Saver "Pretty in Pink" and "Amethyst" (For sale on my Etsy shop)


I have been spinning like crazy today, I have finished plying the 100% Alpaca and will probably wash and thwack it later tonight or tomorrow. I am using a DPN and a Tissue box as a Lazy Kate to ply from.




   I have been catching up on Single Handed Knits podcast with Mel, I should be caught up tonight, I only have 2 more episodes! Then I am going to catch up on Yarnraising with Malia! Helping me catch up with these podcasts has been my sweet and darling kitty cat, Abby.



Hopefully, I will be posting more regularly, since I've had endless knitting, crocheting, and spinning mojo! But for now, I hope you enjoyed this post, and be watching for a new podcast episode tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment