Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday, Bonus Edition!

It's been far too long since I blogged last, but I have tons to share! Projects, winter weather, delicious drinks, and winter must haves! But since it's also WIP Wednesday, I'll start with my knitting. The Cable Hugger by Karima Sundarji has gotten a second sleeve cap knit! It is very scrunched up in the photo, and there is bad lighting, as it's nighttime here, but it's actually coming along nicely!

Cable Hugger by Karima Sundarji in RHSS "Country Rose" on size 7 needles project page

Second, I am knitting my mom a scarf for the winter, since it's been horribly cold here! (We'll get to that soon!) It's my 5th of the pattern, except this one won't be a cowl.



Blues Infinity Scarf by Jenny Withrow in RHSS "Amethyst" on size 10 needles project page

And third, of my active wips of this week, is the Caffe Macchiato socks. I planned on starting this project on November 1st to knit along with the members of the Knitting in Circles podcast group on Ravelry, but I just cast on today. I don't think I can get a whole pair of socks knit in 4 days.

Caffe Macchiato by Marian Moldan in Araucania Nuble colorway number 1 on size 1 (2.25mm) needles project page


My Spinning has been abundant this month, I have finished a total of 171 yds (plied). Two skeins, the first a 100% Alpaca n-ply Fingering weight, and the second a 99% wool 1% Mylar batt with feathers 2 ply, sport weight



We have had a ton of cold weather here, we had 3 days of snow! A total of 5 inches!


Today, to warm up, my mom bought me some Hello Kitty Pink Hot Cocoa! I love Hello Kitty and I love, love, love pink! 


It is a light pink, but it is very delicious! I'm drinking it as I type this!

And of course, when it's cold outside, you bundle up with knit hats and pretty scarves!



I also can't stand having bare nails, so I repainted my nails a metallic, sparkly silver!

And now for some pet love! Abigail wants some kisses...

Molly wants some Prailined Pecans!

 Well, that's all I have for today! I hope everyone is staying warm, and Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Holidays to those whose holidays have already started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment