Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Finish All the Things

These past couple of weeks, it been finish, finish, finish for me. I've finished 8 things, 6 knitting and 2 spinning

Last week, I finished

Cell Phone Purse in RHSS "Petal Pink" on size 7 needles

Be Loving by Melissa Simpson in a orange handspun on size 8 needles



Ruched Sleep Eye Mask by Sarah Core in RHSS "Petal Pink" on size 6 needles


And I finished up the Enchanted Knoll Farm "Queen Mermaid" batt giving me about 375 yd


And this past week I finished

An iPad/book cozy in RHSS "Gold" and RHWL "Holly Berry" on size 4 needles (knit in pieces and seamed)

A Kindle Fire cozy in the same yarn as the iPad/Book cozy but on size 3 needles (and magic looped)

And another Be Loving by Melissa Simpson for my mom in RHSS "Amethyst" on size 8 needles

And the first skein of the Joyful Sheep "Superhero" 131 yds

So, as you can see, I've been busy, busy, busily knitting and spinning away. I'm working on my Off-Shoulder-Pullover by Vladimir Teriokhin right now, but it's basic stockinette stitch, so I won't bother posting a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment