Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday

This week I have been mainly working on my projects for Ravellenics, which consists of the Wood Elves Gloves by Christelle Nouhl and spinning Nurturing Fibres "seashell" I finished or the first skein of my spinning last week, I'll add a picture of it too!

Here it is in the braid, it was a gift.

Here is my progress from yesterday. All that is on the spindle was spun yesterday.

And here is the skein I finished last week, 93yd of a Navajo ply (to keep the colors together)

This is yesterday's progress on the Wood Elves Gloves in Claudia' s Hand Paints "Peony" on size US1 needles

 I also called up some yarn for a Honey Cowl. It's Caron Simply Soft "Gray Heather"
Also, for Valentine's day, use code VDAY14 in my shop (tab at top) for 15% off your order!

Be sure to check out Tami's Amis blog for more wip Wednesday posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment