Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

FO Friday

   This week,I have been on a huge spinning kick! I finished the last chunk of my Nurturing Fibres "Seashell", which was my Ravellenics projects. The top skein is 93 yards, the middle is 82 yards. I finished the bottom skein this week, which came out to be 88 yards, n-ply, and my grist (yards per pound) came out to be a DK weight.


I also finished the last 2 oz of my FiberQuirks "Blueberry Pie and Coffee" (Bottom 2 skeins) for the Stitched-Together SAL. I got a total of 369 yards, the top skein is 177 yards, the middle skein is 152 yards and the bottom skein is 40 yards. They were all 2 ply, from a plying ball and my grist (yards per pound) came out to be a sport weight. 


That's all I have for FO Friday this week! I'll hopefully have more for you next week! Check out Tami's Amis blog for more FO Friday posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment