Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIP Wednesday

This week has been dedicated to mainly gift knitting! I'm knitting some Socks on a Plane in Knit Picks Stroll "Cobblestone Heather" on size 1(2.25mm) needles for my Mom for Mother's Day. If course, she may not get them on Mother's day, but they are her mother's day gift. I turned the heel on Monday!


Also, I cast on a Honey Cowl as a gift :) I'm knitting it in Caron Simply Soft "Gray Heather" on size 8 needles. The pattern is so quick and easy, it's great mindless knitting!


 I'm also doing some behind the scenes knitting, but I can't share it just yet! But I have been spinning some! Not nearly as much as last week, but still, I've been spinning! I'm spinning the Joyful Sheep "Superhero" on my drop spindle. I still have quite a bit of fiber to go, so I don't see it being done too soon.


For more wip Wednesday posts, check out Tami's Amis blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment