Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Cruise? When?

   In just 16 short days, my family and I will be sailing away to Cozumel, Mexico on a four day cruise on the Carnival Magic. The Magic is the same boat my mom and I took last year on our seven day cruise to Cozumel, Grand Caymen, and Montego Bay for my 16th birthday. Wait, what cruise? That's right, I didn't share about it because I was MIA from the blogging-world for way too long last summer. Let's start from the beginning then.
   Last June, for my 16th birthday gift, my mom and I boarded the Carnival Magic for a seven day cruise going to Cozumel, Mexico, the Grand Caymen Islands, and Montego Bay, Jamaica. It was the best, THE BEST, birthday present I could ever ask for, and I still talk about it to this day. I met many friends, who I still talk to, danced, explored, ate amazing food, started out way too late, and got up way too early.  It was an amazing experience and I will be taking my future family on many cruises.
  Did I take pictures? Of course I did!

The ship



Cozumel, Mexico
We walked 5 miles to the shopping center, and shopped around, it was fun!


Grand Caymen Islands
We just seem at the beach, but the water was so clear! The sand was real sand and not dirt! It was amazing!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
We took a tour of Jamaica, it lasted about 4 or 5 hours, but it was worth it!


My favorite part was when I saw this woman crocheting! She does some pretty darn amazing work!




The beautiful sunset from our balcony.

And my favorite meal, which I ate like the times throughout the week at dinnertime, grilled chicken, French fries, and veggies.

   As you can tell, it was an AMAZING experience! Now you know why I'm looking forward to going again!

No comments:

Post a Comment