Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What I'm Reading Tuesday

I haven't finished any books this week, but I am reading Crossed by Ally Condie and Spells & Stitches by Barbara Bretton.


I am really enjoying this book, I'm only about halfway through, and it's a little slow at this point, but the climax seems promisingly close.


This is a new book that our local library just put out on the shelves, turns out that even though they labeled it as book one, it's actually book 4… I am a little disappointed that I don't know the background information on all of the characters and what has happened before this point, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. I well be asking my library to relabel the book as the correct number, and also to add the rest of the series to the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment