Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

FO Friday

So, it's been some time since I've done an FO Friday post. These last few months, I've mainly finished orders that are for babies. Either way, I've finished some things. These are September to November Time Frame.

September

Azel Pullover by the Velvet Acorn


October

Azel Pullover by the Velvet Acorn 









November





 ( I also finished an Exploration Station by Stephen West for Grace Mae over at One Girl, One Life, One God, but she's going to have to send me photos of that.)

     So, as you can see, I'm a knitting fiend lately. I've also taken on the crazypants idea that I can knit an Owl Cardigan by Mari Chiba in just 13 days for NaKniSweMo. (I just cast on today, in case you were wondering.) Which means that I have to knit 7,035 stitches per day (or 7.69%) to get it done by November 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment