Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Finished Reading Friday

    I'm starting something new today. Every Friday, I'm going to share with you the books that I've finished this week. A short and sweet explanation of my feelings, and give you a link to grab it for yourself!

    This week, I've finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling and Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich.

    I liked this book, but didn't love it. I really didn't like Viktor Krum, honestly, and I don't know how Hermione fell for him. Fleur Delacour wasn't to great either. She reminds me of the popular girls in high school who don't associate with you unless you're a cheerleader or a jock. Are veelas the cheerleaders of the magical world?
     The storyline felt a little rambunctious. Harry, Hermione and, after Harry and he were done fighting, Ron, were constantly in the library. You can't exactly write a book about three kids sitting in the library reading for a whole school year. 
     The last few chapters, where Harry and Cedric are transported to the graveyard where Volemort is, was honestly the most interesting part of the book. Yes, the events of the Triwizard Tournament were good, but I felt they were lacking detail. The only event that was pretty detailed was the second one. 


     Once again, Stephanie is chasing down a bad guy, gets her car(s) blown up, gets her apartment blown up, and goes between Morelli and Ranger. I don't know why I'm still reading these, other than I want to know who she marries. The thirty-third book just came out, so I'm reading number twenty-two right now.


     I think this will be a more frequent post here on the blog, given that I finish at least one book a week. I'll be back next Friday with at least one finished book.

No comments:

Post a Comment