Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

What I'm Reading Tuesday

So I'll admit, this week, I've pushed most of my current reads to the side because two books have my full attention. One actually has my heart, in a ripped my heart out and is holding it hostage kind of way. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas. I don't even know what to say except TAMLIN. Oh my goodness, this book has made me laugh, sigh, cringe, cry, hope, and want to throw the book across the room. I'm on chapter 37 (38? 39?) and am quite hesitant to finish because I don't know that I want the book to end. Yes, I know there's A Court of Mist and Fury, and soon to be A Court of Wings and Ruin, but this story was the beginning, the groundwork for the whole story, and I am relishing each and every page.


I also got Heartless by Marissa Meyer for Christmas, and I opened it about an hour after unwrapping it! I am LOVING it! I know that Catherine is supposed to be the Queen of Hearts, but this character is more like Alice. She's having tea parties with the hatter and the hare, her comrade is Cheshire, she plays Flamingo Croquet and she says things like “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” Maybe she's supposed to be a mix of the two, but it is quite confusing.


     That's all I've got for this week. I should have a Finished Reading Friday and possibly a book review this week as well. What are you all reading? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment