Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Work in Progress Wednesday

     This last couple of weeks, I have finally finished all of my commission knitting and got to start something for myself. I knit another pair of Monster Pants, a matching hat and a ponytail hat (which are all the rage right now in case you didn't know.) I can't get the camera to pick up the absolute gorgeousness (Word?)
Cozy Neighborhood
of the hat, which is "Pam" by Brazen Stitchery in case you were wondering. So I'll include a photo of the yarn. I've been working on a pair of vanilla socks for a friend and an Owl Cardigan by Mari Chiba for me. I also have the Downeast by Alicia Plummer, the Cozy Neighborhood by Joji Locatelli, and the Serenity by Joji Locatelli going. The Cozy Neighborhood is a Christmas gift for Grace, and the Serenity is also for Grace. I'm hoping to get lots of selfish knitting done in the new year!
Downeast
Serenity
Owls Cardigan (or Ginny's Cardigan)











    I also just received a Knit Picks order! A skein of Stroll Handpainted in "Coffee Shop" and "Gemstone," three skeins of Stroll Tonal in "Heartfelt," four interchangeable cords (2-40" & 2-60"), and a 40" size 1(2.25mm) fixed circular (Not shown). I'm hoping to knit two at a time socks in the new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment