Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Work in Progress Wednesday: January 25, 2017

New Back
Most of hat was left after I ripped out.
New Front
     This week has been the week of the Serenity. I had to rip out the Serenity by Joji Locatelli because it turns out what I thought was a size US 4(3.5mm) needle was actually a US 3(3.25mm). After riping out the sweater, I swatched and ended up restarting the sweater with a size US 5(3.75mm) and am back to where I was when I ripped.

     I also worked on my Color Affection by Veera Valimaki some while I read when the Serenity was at the short row sections. I've only put in a few rows since the rows are so long now. but I did decide that rather than doubling sections 2 and 3 and having to bind off a gazillion stitches, I'm just going to do 1 1/2 times sections 2 and 3 and bind off half a gazillion stitches. In the photo, I am on the last stripe and I will start the short rows eventually.

     And the Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder in Knit Picks Stroll Handpainted "Gemstone" are coming along slowly but surely. I'm still getting the hand of Two-at-a-time socks so it's slow going.


     The last thing I've been working on this week is spinning. I've been spinning a lot more lately and am working on my Woolgatherings 50/25/25 merino/bamboo/silk.

     What have you been working on this week? I'd love for you to share in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment