Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

What I'm Reading Tuesday: January 24, 2017

     So I discussed a while ago that my goal for the year, to read only one book at a time, lasted an excruciating nine whole days. This week, I've been reading three books.

     First up, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas because I had to start it immediately. And Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas because everyone on the Bookaholic Cafe Facebook group is reading it and I had to jump on the bandwagon. (Go join the group, it's wonderful!)

     I'm enjoying A Court of Mist and Fury tremendously and have come to the conclusion (as of chapter 13) that Tamlin is a TOTAL JERK and Rhysand obviously cares for Feyre more than he is letting on. As for Throne of Glass, I'm only three chapters in because I've been sucked into the world of Prythian. I am looking forward to getting to know Celeana though.



     And on my Kindle, What Light by Jay Asher. Jay Asher wrote Thirteen Reasons Why, one of my favorite books which I have read three times. So far, I'm not a fan of the book, but I'm still early in and I want to give it at least five chapters before giving up.



No comments:

Post a Comment