Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

FO Friday

So for FO Friday, I have 2 FOs! 1 knitting and 1 spinning! :)

200 yd (less than 2 oz) of Enchanted Knoll Farm "Queen Mermaid" (for sale on my shop) spun on my drop spindle. Counts for TdF and Stash Dash 2013! I already have something else on the spindle!



Piper's scarf (I'll get a picture of her wearing it tomorrow) in Red Heart Super Saver "Bon Bon Print" on size 10 needles. Counts for Stash Dash 2013!

Oh! And I made brownies from scratch the other day! Here are some progress pictures!

Melting the butter and chocolate..

Addinng the sugar...

Mixing in the vanilla...

Mixing in eggs....

Adding flour..

Poured into the pan..

They went in for an hour and were eaten after they came out, so there's no final pictures.. but they were delicious!!! :)

For more FO posts see Tami's Amis blog! (link in sidebar ->)

2 comments: