Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tour de Fleece Recap

   So I know I didn't get as much spun as I would like, but with my lack, comes others' abundances!  I spent my weeks looking at all of the fiber that many people spun and seeing all of the joy and community that shined through all of the fiber artists worldwide! I did, infact, spin a total of 382 yd, 3 skeins, in laceweight. I didn't spin everyday as I was supposed to, so only got done what I got done. If I would have spun everyday like I had hoped I would do, I would have a ton more! So first, I had spun a total of 182 yd from the remainder of the 100% Shetland wool that I named "Mixed Berry"



From (some of) this...

To These.. The lighting is very different between the two, but... This one is 76 Yd, 2 ply, andean plied, laceweight.

And this one is 106 Yd, 2 ply, laceweight.

The last 200 Yd is this.... 200 Yd. 2ply, lace weight

Which came from half of this... can you guess which half?

   I am so glad to have gotten to participate in TdF with all of the great, amazing, and friendly fiber artist! I am looking forward to it again next year! Be watching for WIP Wednesday tomorrow to see what I'm spinning now and what I'm knitting on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment