Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   This week is full of things that have only recently been started.. you know what that means.... Finished objects for FO Friday! But today is not Friday, so don't get too excited. Today is Wednesday, so let's get on with my WIPS!

   First is Andre by Cirilia Rose. I am doing it in Red Heart Super Saver "Light Raspberry" on size 7 needles. I am liking the pattern.. except for there is supposed to be 14 pieces in the end that I have to seam together... Each piece so far has to be between 20 and 22 inches in length which I could probably knock out in a few hours... but I don't like knitting on the same thing too long. Project Page




   The next is a pair of Irish Hiking Scarf Armwarmers by Delia Rau Cholakian in Red Heart Super Saver "Bon Bon Print" on size 8 needles. This is my first cabled project and they are really easy and are turning out super cute! I have one finished (left) and one almost done (right) They're Christmas for my little cousin MacKenzie. Project Page.


For spinning, I am spinning Enchanted Knoll Farm "Fern" on my drop spindle. It is spinning super fine and will definitely be another lace weight if I 2 ply it, but I might 3 ply it instead.


 For more WIPW posts, check out Tami's Amis blog! (link in sidebar ->)

2 comments: