Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   This week I have been trying to get things off of my needles/hook. Though I haven't gotten anything off the needles/hook yet, I have made significant progress on pretty much everything!

   The Off-the-Shoulder Pullover by Vladimir Teriokhin has a back! No other pieces, but a back! I had just enough yarn to finish binding off the armholes, with less than two or three yards left over, the back was done as far as it could go at that point and put onto waste yarn for holding. Red Heart Super Saver Solids "Amethyst" on size 7 21" circular needles. Project Page



The Camo socks were also knit until there was no more yarn, I am working on heel increases and will probably buy more yarn on Saturday while I'm by a Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! "Green Camo Multi" on size 2 DPN. Project Page


   Piper's (My little sister) scarf which was started ages ago, went from 4" last night to 21.5" when I measured a while ago. It only has to be 45" so I could finish today or tomorrow! Then I can give it to my sister this weekend! Red Heart Super Save "BonBon Print" on size 10 12" circular needles. Project Page


   Mom's Snowflake's Throw hasn't gotten any pictures because it's so large, but I have done about 15 large motifs this week, I've been working on it while I babysit since the little one that I babysit gives me no problems. Hopefully it'll be done within the next few months so I can give it. to Momma! :) Red Heart Super Saver "Amethyst" and "Soft White" on size I hook Project Page

Be sure to check out Tami's Amis! Link in sidebar! ->

1 comment: