Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Pictureless WIPW (Well Thursday...)

   This week I have 2 active WIPs. The vanilla socks and the Crocodile stitch baby booties. I would just like to start with this, this post will be pictureless.  I frogged the vanilla socks all the way, because it was 4 stitches off. That 4 stitches made a HUGE difference. It looked like I was making a pair of wool socks for Bigfoot or Ronald McDonald, I mean they were humongous! Luckily, it didn't take to long to get to the point I was at, (the ribbing) only 5 day's work. Which with moving and packing and such, it doesn't feel like long. Project Page
 
   The Crocodile stitch baby booties are halfway done, I finished the first and am working on the sole of the second one. I am trying my hardest to match the rainbow gradienting. I am really liking the pattern, but I wish it was with bigger yarn and a bigger hook. It uses light fingering and a size D hook. Project Page
 
   The gradient Corriedale that I am spinning is finally at the pink part, which also means I am almost ready for plying, which I am going to navajo ply it to keep the gradienet-ness. I will definitely re dye the blue and purple parts since they faded and probably the pink if it fades after a nice wash and thwack. Project Page
 
    Moving is definitely a work in progress. It is looking much cleaner in here though. The walls (most of them) have had the holes filled and re painted so they look nicer.

   I will keep you all updated on that as well as my knitting, crocheting, and spinning. So until next time, see ya!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the baby bootie Rav link. I'm saving it for the next baby I knit for.
    Can't wait to see photos of your projects next time you share them!

    ReplyDelete