Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nothing but Socks!

   This week has been mainly about socks for me, but not only have I been working  the on them, I've finished some! Yes, more than one pair!
   I finished two of my three brothers' socks. A men's size US7 sock and a boys size 5. Both in Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! Sport "Green Camo Multi" on size 3 needles.

   These pooled perfectly! Aside from the cuffs, they're practically identical!


   I've started my youngest brothers socks in red heart super saver "soft navy" they're mainly an experiment because he is so hard on his socks. He tried on the first sock and he loves it, so that's a good thing.



   The catch is, all of them have tried their socks on, but none of them know that they are for them for Christmas!
   I've been having lots of fun with my 12 days of Christmas package from Jordan at inittokawalifyit.blogspot.com. I did the reindeer  yesterday and got another one today! A super cute doggy! I used to cross stitch quiet a bit, but haven't in about 4+ years! I honestly think I may have picked up another hobby! It all came together so quickly and it was very relaxing! I might pick up some cross stitch supplies next time I go to Michaels or JoAnn!




So basically, I have been crafting like crazy this past week! Look forward to more progress these next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment